Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ok, I get it.


Yeah, i did it again. I forgot blogsphere for the last few weeks.
I just... lost it there.

I think, "Hey, I gotta write a post tonight!"
But I leave it for the other night.

I know, so.... whatever.
But, I never get a comment, ever!!

And anyways, I barely escaped from the clutches of my mom!
I got grounded from using the laptop and watching tv.

I'm using the comp right now.
Man, I hate being grounded, I mean I hate it now!

o.O

(image by saturdayx, deviantart)

4 comments:

.mini said...

whyd you get grounded anyway?

xeeko said...

.mini, hehe, good question. i forgot to learn my lesson and didn't learn it for 3 days. =O

Fish said...

You cant use a laptop or a Television but you are allowed to use computers?

xeeko said...

fish, hehe. i guess so =P