Friday, September 26, 2008

Checkmate!


I've made my move! Yes, I have moved!

I was so excited!
I mean this house was supposed to be finished on my birthday last year!
27.3.07.

Yeah, too late dhoo... But no internet there, or tv.
I'm hoping to add some pix of the tv, my room, how my kokkos are loving the new house, and most importantly, my shower cabinet!

it's huge, plus whenever i take a bath, i can listen to music!
Yup, inbuilt radio.

^.^

My dad designed the house, although i got to pick my room colours.
It's a light purple with dark violet, and the dark part has butterflies on them!
And with the blue curtains and white furniture, it's so cute!

My kokko loves it!
And me too!! Yesssssss! Finally! =]

(image by thundho-nadu-andhu, flickr)

7 comments:

.mini said...

hehe
good for you then
make sure that you take lots of photos from different angles and upload okay?

shweetikle said...

awww...really?!
i painted my walls too in violet!
but id lurrrve to see your room =)
butterflies? its suely gonna be lovely ^.^
and inbuilt radio? thats so cooool!

xeeko said...

.mini, sure =] but the butterflies are not painted yet.. so i'll try to get some pix later on..

shweetikle, cool! thanks shweet :)

Anonymous said...

do u sleep alone in ur room?

xeeko said...

anony, nah, i sleep with my two kokkies =] but they can be a pain too!!!

Biker Gurl said...

hehehe....ur room is lovely well

xeeko said...

unaifa, thanks?