Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This Way Up --->

Wow, it's been a while.
Yesterday I went on blogsphere and there was some error, 
and I got scared if I couldn't write anymore! 

These days, I'm all upside down in topsy turvy town.
~.~

I cut my foot, I broke my cousin's perfume bottle, 
I accidentally poured blood all over his room... (thank god it smells like perfume there!)

It couldn't get any worse!
But the best part is, after all that, I'm still alive. 
*phew*

I want to write more posts, but I wait for more comments,
but I don't get anymore than... 4!

Anyways, please, whoever reads this post, comment!
PLEASE!

(image by piratesquared, deviantart. (salhi dhw?))

11 comments:

R.K.Wawilly said...

Now have to comment...

thats a good thing that ur alive after all those worse things....
I like the pic...

.mini said...

i commented
aint i sweet? :P

Muuthish said...

teehee :] i commented XD
annnnd i would like to join u in topsy turvy town ..sounds fun to me XD

xeeko said...

ruks, yeh! thanks =)

.mini, aww! ^.^

muuthi, my topsy turvy town is your topsy turvy town! x]

lilly said...

tantadaa.. commented and this makes it more thn 4 comments.. yayyyy...

have fuuurrrn... cheeers

xeeko said...

lilly, totallu! thanks! btw, this makes 6 comments! yay! ^.^

DarkCasanova said...

7 th is me!! intorestingo pic... i'll try that at home sumtime....

Biker Gurl said...

its nt dat worse ennu...lol

Biker Gurl said...

lol i commented teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol anywayzzzz awww me loves the pic u used

anjelica said...

i commented toooooo...
nyc pic :)

xeeko said...

dark casanova, congrats =)

biker gurl, it isnt....? lol, thanks =)

anjelica, thanks! =)