Friday, January 23, 2009

Isn't it just awful?

So many parents spoil their children!
Sometimes, they don't even care for them, and they only
care for themselves.

Isn't it awful?
I'm glad my parents don't neglect me like that.
I don't know what I'd do.

Although parents do take care of them and all, they...
don't really make them feel happy.

I see lonely kids. They're always looking for someone to play with them. But their parents don't let them. It's sad.

By the way, I got a bunch of great pics yesterday. Can't wait to use them all!

(image by girltripped, deviantart)

5 comments:

Shaari said...

yeah you've great parents & a great bro! arent you just lucky :-)

xeeko said...

shaari, lol

Anonymous said...

yeah i saw too
its sad
u r lucky.

xeeko said...

thanks bro & anony. you make me feel guilty. =P

moyameehaa said...

like they said.ur lucky.be grateful for that.