Thursday, November 20, 2008

*scratches head*

I totally forgot how boriing the holidays were.

How I sulked for something to do...
How I fell asleep while I ate just because of how bored I was..

*snaps back into reality*

Heeeeey!
Long time no blog dhw...

I had a reeaally hard time finding a picture =D

Urmm... can you guys tell me anything fun to do around here?
Its been days since I did anything....

But it must be before 15th Dec.
I'm going away!

Where, you ask? To Hollywood!

Eiy dhogeh, to malay =P

So keep your ideas cumin' guys!
And yeah...

I'm bored. =/

You already knoow???
You must be a mind reader.

o.O

(image by trixypixie, deviantart)

7 comments:

shweetikle said...

picture isn't bad..but u usually put up better ones =)

hope u have a great time in malay ^.^

.mini said...

hang out with your friends
disturb shaari
chat
dance around
draw something
watch movies
study!
hehe

there are a lot of stuff you can do!

Muuthish said...

heard u had twin sisterz :P go play with them..go paint the bathroom wall with watercolours and have fun washing too :p and go out and run..ge t wet in the rain..laugh and laugh..and also doodle!!

xeeko said...

shweetikle, i knoooow! thanks =D

.mini, i get bored of those =/ anyways, thanks for the ideas.

muuthish, whoa, thanks! =) i should try doodling o.O

Anonymous said...

well looks like u've got pretty much ideas...
Sometimes talking to yourself helps...

=P
Have a happy holiday... both here in Male' and in Malay...

=D

shweetikle said...

uve got a twin sister?
seriously?
o.O

xeeko said...

shaha, i usually talk to myself... ok i haven't tried it yet =P thanks, you too! i mean not in malay, where ever you go ^.^

shweet, you never knew??? *.*