Sunday, November 30, 2008

In the middle of great and awful?

You know what? I took Muuthi's advice and danced in the rain.
I had so much fun, but came with a cold.

But, I went to Kuda Bandos yesterday.
It was the best time I ever had!
But I came home with an awful tan. Really awful!

-.-"

Anyway...... what are you guys up to?
It's been a while since the hols started, so you must have gone somewhere?

To those who didn't know, I'm off to Malaysia this December,
so don't be surprised if I don't answer your comments!

^.^

(image by th09, deviantart)

7 comments:

.mini said...

im bored at home!
dhen malay ah gos enjoy kuraathi :D

Muuthish said...

Yayyy :] someones taking my advice annnd i totalli forgot the part abt drinking hot chocolate afterwards *hides*

Annnd glad to knw u had fun at kuda bandos :] oh and maybe goin to malay will get ut real skin tone back *thumps up*

annd abt holidays ..its ookies..i think we are goin to some island for the eedhu bandhu :] i guess that would be fun :]

annnnd answer my comment after u come back :]

this is one loong comment >=O

lilly said...

nice to hear tht u had fuunn..
seriously i luuuuurve the rain too.. hehe
but get well soon dear..
sumtimes u jusshave to giv up ur health juss for the sake of happiness..
hehe

well and have fuuunnn in malaysia..
mwahx xeek

xeeko said...

.mini, will do!

muuthi, YOU FORGOT ABOUT WHAT??? but anyways, I did have looaads of fun. Actually I'm going to Malay on the 15th so I'll be here till then xD

lilly, you are sooo rite!

Lavendergirl said...

I'm hoping to go Home when I get hols in December.. :D

Hope you gonna have loads of fun in Malay :D

Muuthish said...

HOT CHOCOLATE :] after u dance in le rain

xeeko said...

lavender, aww, hope you do go home in the hols ^.^

muuthi, kay, but next tym, dont forget abt anythin!