Saturday, October 4, 2008

The joke's on her!

(this is a true story, i swear)
When I went to Sri Lanka, I saw this book in a store. It was so boring. The most boring joke book ever!
But I read the first few jokes before I went.
I never knew that it was "funny" until I got to know shweet!
And the joke's so not funny.
^.^
Anyway, the joke:
__________
Sister: Dan, what are you doing?
Dan: I'm playing with the playshtation.
Sister: Why are you talking like that?
Dan: I have my braces on! What'sh wrong?
Sister: Well... it looks like you need some new braces!
Dan: No way! Shweet! *jumps around happily*
Sister: Don't you dare call me from my nickname!
Dan: But you said you'll buy me some new braces!! *oops*
_______________________
I know. Very... dumb!
*eye roll*
But one question:
Shweet, do you have a brother?
Does he have braces?
Are you that famous?!?
Kekekeke....
(image by hankaphotography, deviantart)

5 comments:

Yaamyn said...

I still didn't get it... :-/

xeeko said...

yaamyn, i know.... i told u it was boring... but i don't think that was how it goes... =S but shweet's name was there.... SHEESH! i don't get it either. but the joke book was aboslutely boring too!

Islandermoose said...

The funny thing abt da joke is i dnt understand it. haha. get it. nv mind. anyways gr8 blog

shweetikle said...

wow!
i just saw this one!
hehe
i dint get it either..
i dun have a brother! eeeek =\
thats scary o.O
maybe im really famous!
lol

xeeko said...

angie, hehehe....

shweeeeeeet, keke, you don't? i didn't get the joke either.....eeeeek =P maybeee, sumdaaaaay.... ;)