Monday, October 6, 2008

Mee-oow!


Hey.
And I mean it as a "hey" instead of a "HEY!"

I feel bored.
Very bored. Like bored to death.

I've got nothing to do.
o.O

But blogsphere is okay. Just not enough to fill my entertainment bar.

Hey, I got great news too!!
And this time I mean it as "HEY!!!" 

My cousin Ian, he's four years old. His dad found a cute kitty in West Park, it was really helpless and all, so he brought it home.

It's sooooo cute!

It's a brownish colour, but not very dark.. and it's purr is better than it's bite! 
^.^

The last cat, Poet, (it's the name ian chose lol)  got mad and we threw it away. But the new cat, we called it Waffle. I checked the names on the internet. =]

Okies, enough of the new cat.

Did you ever have a pet?
 
I had 2 goldfish before. Alex and Debby.  Is it me or has this post gone a little fishy?
*.*

(image by all4stars, deviantart)

8 comments:

.mini said...

i got two gold fishies on my 15th birthday
i just said majalakah haadha beynumey, and libunee
hehe
dhombe and me sis named it anko and zanko
they died later that year
may they rest in peace

and, upload a photo of waffle ingey, i wanna see!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cutesy!, I want a pet, may be a hamster! And I had 2 goldfish too, Tiny and Lola.Both died last year! :(. Happy pet-ting days, :P

paperclippenny said...

i have two cats. Gummy Bear and Booty.

And personally i don't think pets should be given to such small children. Pets need proper attention like babies

xeeko said...

.mini, anko and zanko? were they twin goldfishes? lol =P waffle looks like the cat in the pic, but i'll try ^.^

shaha, me too, i want a hamster real bad! but my mom said not to. =[

paperclippenny, Gummy Bear? Such a cute name! =] actually my aunt takes care of her. or him. =S

shweetikle said...

fishy eh? hehe
to be honest, i hate pets!
infact, i hate animals! im afraid of them actually. i wont be able to take care of them neway. let them live where they belong to. y bother them?

xeeko said...

shweetikle, what?!? that's just.. craxeeko! i never knew someone who doesn't like animals! *.* oh well...

thanks 4 commenting everyone =]

Aryj said...

hehe...wow...u guys make it sound like so much fun...O_O

i had a goldfish too once...dint last very long...was too busy to take care of it much.. :S

xeeko said...

arykko, hehe, goldfishes are more difficult to take care of than cats =] lol xD