Monday, September 21, 2009

Kitten, the rabbit.

I got my Eid present today.

A rabbit!
It's absolutely gorgeous, the white furred, little nosed mammal! It is as comforting as Waffle was, [to new readers, Waffle was a cat which I adored but had to be thrown out because my uncle was allergic] but I still miss the little guy. He never ran away, he was obedient and so sweet.

I called the rabbit 'kitten'. It's weird but cool, calling a rabbit, kitten.
o.O

image from
deviantart.

♪ Hearts burst into fire - Bullet for my valentine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

a rabbit named Kitten! wow! How very wonderful.. It gives a feeling like that rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.. [x

Lost In A Dream said...

ZEEKK!!! u got a rabbit?!?!?

Lost In A Dream said...

ZEEKK!!! u got a rabbit?!?!?

.mini said...

you shud've put a photo of the rabbit!
and i think kitten is a wonderful name for it =)

xeeko said...

shaha, lol, yeah!

chaachaa, yeah, i was gonna tell you, but u were away in an 'island' so i thought i'd tell you later. -.-"

mini, i know, and i did, but my camera broke [i dunno wat happened] and i tried using bro's camera but i couldn't get great pics.

thanks anyway. =]

ShWeeeT said...

hey guys....my blog is www.shweetcheekish.blogspot.com. comment me cux no onw is cmntin

xeeko said...

You can't just advertise in my blog. >.<

CuTie CheeekZ said...

haha gud one xeek and hey i wanna meet ur new pet cant she talk :P? keke so how is kitten wish mom woudl just send me to u house..... =( how well show a pic of it ing.....

CuTie CheeekZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.