Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Missing out on everything.

I know, long time no see.
Internet was down so I couldn't post in a while.

There's so much going on right now,
the band has to practise for the upcoming independence day and there's some inter class netball competition, and here i am.
Stuck at home.
With a tonsil infection.
Which means no ice-cream!!!!

*helpless look*

Okay, it's not so bad.
I can miss school for a couple of days, and eat whatever I please, but it still doesn't make much of a difference.

I feel like I'm missing out on everthing.

Anyways, sorry for not writing like that, but it wasn't my fault!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ice cream sounds so cruel! Get well soon! =D

R.K.Wawilly said...

ooow thats Bad.
Get well soon ,and best of luck with ur preparation for those stuffs, if your in to any .........

Muuthish said...

Throat infection means heaps of ben and jerry's fer me! =D

Hope you get well soon Xeeksy xD annd good luck for le parade thingy, I will like search for you! oh and I hafes to like telling something! =D
Beecause, you are like in Thaajuhdheen right? I am likein the school next to you! =D

So we can sneak out of class and play tag in the compound place, yeah? :V

xeeko said...

shaha, yeah it is cruel! thanks :)

ruks, thanks... of course ill do them, hopefully.

muuthish, lol, thanks! really? u in band too? totally! lol xD

¢ u т є я ι ѕ α said...

oh no ice cream is like missin half of ur life............ i am also in the same way........ i have tonsil+sciness i i get commoncolod not only icecream no cold stuff not even cold watever( and i rlly dnt like it ) and get well soon and gud luk =D