Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


Aaah, I'm officially eleven.
>.<
My birthday wasn't all that great, was supposed to be a pizza party, but my mom switched to a lame surprise one in the last minute.

My birthday was actually on March 27th.
I wanted to do post about is sooner, but at that time I wanted to upload my birthday cake, but someone else took it so we don't have pics yet, but I couldn't wait so I put some other pic from deviant (the pic above) art and did this post.
*big breath*

Anyways, I got a new psp, from my parents, am gonna get a camera from bro, a lamp from my aunt, and an alarm clock and t-shirt from my besties.

Those were the only presents I got, but I'm happy with them.
=D

Anyways, thanks to a very few amount of bloggers who remembered about my birthday, and .mini, don't forget to post about my birthday on the birthday blog!
xD

*image by DalaiHarma, deviantart*

5 comments:

shweetikle said...

aww i dinno that it was your b day!
wish a veru happy belated birthday!
*hugs*
and wow, ur growing up! only two more years to kill to become a teenager! hehe

.mini said...

hey i didn't know your birthday!
im so so sorry
im really busy with exams n all, but will post it soon ingey

anyways, happy belated birthday!
and psp eh? neat! theres this game called loco roco, eythi hoadhachey
coz its extra sweet and fun to play :P
and camera! that means more personal pictures from you on your blog dho?
looking forward to see your cake :)

and will post soon ingey
sorry for not knowing :S

xeeko said...

shweetikle, thanks! two more years... not too long eh? :P

.mini, aww that's awrite! yehh, loco roco dhw, i have it! it's awesome xD yehhh new camera!!! will put the pic of the cake [hopefully soon] =)

mode said...

ooh. sorry. happy belated bwiirthday to u!

xeeko said...

thanks mode!