Sunday, February 8, 2009

How could I forget?

Gosh, one whole year of blogging!
Well, not on this blog dhw. As most of you know, I had another blog (my first one) but it went *boom! clank! poof! rawr!* so I made another one. 

And that my friend, is what you're reading now.
And that concludes this post.

(image by....

You think this is over?
I don't think so! This is just the beginning...
=P

I took my oath today and got my junior leader badge.
I feel like boasting about it to all the grade ones, twos, threes, fours, and especially fives! How I waited for this day to come...

Comment PLEASE!
I know this post is a teeny bit boring, but you could comment can't you? It's takes only a minute... =D

(image by iNeedChemicalX, deviantart)

3 comments:

.mini said...

oooo you got your badge dho? i wanna see it! so take a photo and post it on your blog ingey :D
and congrats! one year veema
hope you'll keep blogging forever :P

shweetikle said...

congrats on both the occasions girl ^.^
when i was in skool, they didnt have such a thing called the junior leaders. i was a prefect emme kurin ves :P

¢ u т є я ι ѕ α said...

hehe..............and cong.....i dunno much to tell so bye lawl.