Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm waiting for it.

Yeah, i'm writing in malaysia! I don't want to bore with the details.
But guess what? I've been in minus 6 degrees!
No, it's not snowing here but I've been in Snow World!

I wanted to post earlier
but I get so tired after walking around in the malls.

Hey, have any of you tried subway sandwiches?
They are just excellent!
Best sandwiches in the whole wide world!

Enough about my adventures. How are you guys doing?
I know, pritty well I suppose.

I hope I'll post again tomorrow.
xD

(image by m0thyyku, deviantart)

4 comments:

shweetikle said...

the holiday is superb!
its just that the exam is bugging me.
im not at all ready for it so im very very nervous =\
i shud try that sandwich ^.^
glad that ur having fun =)

.mini said...

same old me
do post tomorrow
i miss your posts

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

yeah i did!! and u r right!! they tastes great!! i love subway everything... looking forward for a post ^_^

xeeko said...

shweet, don't worry, the exams will be fine! i believe in u, gal! ^.^ yeah, u really should try it! =]

.mini, hopefully today!

pempeneyno, ur a subway fan too! awesome!