Friday, August 22, 2008

Bored out of my shorts, check!


One of the most boring days ever. Make that the most boring!
I woke up on seven, and on a friday! and i had nothing to do since then.
=\

I can't use the laptop, nothing on tv is fun, dun feel like watching any movies now.
Not in a mood for games, computer or even blogging.

But i was just too bored for anything. What can I DO?!?!?

*sigh*

Whoops. Got to go. My bored-to-death stomach is growling!
Hope eating will make me un-bored.. it's a wored i made up so dun ask. ^.^

(image by TrixyPixie, deviantart)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

.mini said...

so did food help you get unbored?

shweetikle said...

refer to mini's comment
*eye roll*

xeeko said...

good girl, okay... hey, my bro told me u were britney spears! lol :P

.mini, sorta... going to school made me much better.. i think ^.^

shweet, refer to .mini's answer =]

Lavendergirl said...

if you get bored next time, you can go to sleep and dream of something interesting =)

xeeko said...

lavender girl, great idea ^.^ thanks for the tip! =]

Unknown said...

xeeekko...u r not in the mood to blog and wat is this suppose to be..hehehehehe...
anyways if u r bored next time..eat banana and hold ur breath..kekeke...try it ingey..cheers

xeeko said...

xefrox, hehe.. i was too bgored that i had nuthin else to do!!! i'll try that but it's gonna make a mess in the kitchen! lol ^.^

Anonymous said...

xeeko..why should a kid be bored......Boredom is for elders. i thought...

BubbleToes said...

u can sleeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

=D!

answer 2 all bordom relatd stuff!

xeeko said...

anony, hehe... i just had nuthing to do!!

bubble toes, great idea!